One of the things that as Christians that we can do to support one another is to lift each other in prayer. In his missionary travels, even the apostle Paul wrote to the Christians at Rome, Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me (Romans 15:30). Prayers do make a difference. Please take a moment to lift of these prayer requests as a part of your daily prayers to God:
Updated on June 29, 2017
Please pray for:
- Steve Stokes, Kentucky
- Alan Simmons (Sr.), Mississippi
- Shelly Garrett, Mississippi
- Shannon (no last name given), Oregon
- Please also pray for her financial situation; it has been impacted by her diagnosis.
God’s guidance in daily life:
- Andre Flemming, Jacksonville, FL
- Letitia Bringht, St. Louis, MO
- Joshua Embry, Evansville, IN
To have other needs met:
- Gerry (no last name given), California
- Job situation and better employment opportunity
To have your prayer request added to our list:
If you are interested in sharing your prayer request, please fill out the form below. Your prayer request will remain on this site for thirty days or until you request that I remove your prayer request. You will receive a confirmation email once your prayer request has been posted.
All prayer requests are screened prior to posting. If your prayer request is not approved for posting on this site, you will receive an email reply as to why it was rejected. Your email address will not be published but will be used to contact you.